Differences Between Locked and Inlocked Versions

How do you tell if the version is Locked or Unlocked?
Thanks

If it needs a hardware lock/dongle then it is the locked version.
-Tim
Correct me if I am wrong but, all 2005 full versions are software "locked" even without a dongle.

Thats True from what I've seen. Each intall generates it's own code that you have to contact Autodesk to get the Auth. Code....