Differences Between Locked and Inlocked Versions

How do you tell if the version is Locked or Unlocked?

Thanks

Reply to
Nobody

If it needs a hardware lock/dongle then it is the locked version.

-Tim

Reply to
Tim Arheit

Correct me if I am wrong but, all 2005 full versions are software "locked" even without a dongle.

Reply to
George B

Thats True from what I've seen. Each intall generates it's own code that you have to contact Autodesk to get the Auth. Code....

Reply to
Gabi