Does x-reference work in ACAD?

Hello.
I'm using BricsCad (Intellicad) and am having a very bad time with x-reference drawings. The program forgets linetypes and sometimes color.
Should I bite the bullet and shell out for ACAD?
VM
Why not? Autocad handles X-refs very well.
Jan

More details in longhand, please. Do you know about the VISRETAIN system variable?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

with
Yes it does.
Yes. BricsCad has visretain. I'm studying what it does right now. Here's a great resource, for anyone unfamiliar: http://www.markcad.com/autocad/tutorials/xrefs.htm Thanks, VM
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

After going through the tutorial, it seems that visretain has no effect in BricsCad, in the current release. VM