Does x-reference work in ACAD?

Hello.

I'm using BricsCad (Intellicad) and am having a very bad time with x-reference drawings. The program forgets linetypes and sometimes color.

Should I bite the bullet and shell out for ACAD?

VM

Reply to
Vaughn McIlrath

Why not? Autocad handles X-refs very well.

Jan

"Vaughn McIlrath" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
JP

The price.

More details in longhand, please. Do you know about the VISRETAIN system variable?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

It has problems with xrefs? That is surprising, I had some limited use with Intellicad and didn't notice that. Does Intellicad have a "visretain" variable and if so are you using it? In acad, this variable controls whether changes to layer settings in an xref are remembered the next time the parent drawing is opened.

LT

Reply to
Larry Travis

Yes it does.