dxf arc angle

I'm writing an application which parses dxf files and render it. For some reason (I don't know how to address the start angle and end
angle of the arcs) I render the arcs wrong, I tried ti find out what I do wrong but i can'g understand. my thought was that maybe the 0 is not where i think it is, but i'm not sure. I deleted everything from my dxf file except for the one "problematic" arc. I really hope you can help me, I'm starting to loose my mind.
Eizenman wrote:

0 is at 3 O'clock 90 at 6 180 at 9 270 at 12
Jeannette
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.eblw.com (Jeannette) wrote:

Only if you tell it to be that way. The default setting is
0 at 3 o'clock 90 at 12 o'clock 180 T 9 o'clock 270 at 6 o'clock
Use the command DDUNITS if you want to change it.
Brian.