Dynamic Input

We recently switched to 2006 and altho i like most of the features dynamic
input offers it seems to have elliminated a highly useful feature i have
come to rely on. I used to be able to recall previous numeric values for
reuse in any command by pressing up or down arrow then hitting enter. for
instance start the line command, pick a first point, then arrow up to a
previous 1200 (i work in millimeters) and hit enter. Voila! a line 1200
appears in the direction of my cursor. My question is, Is there any way of
getting back this functionality??
Reply to
Dave
Perhaps to turn of dynamic option.
Zok
Reply to
Zok
I tried turning off DYN but it made no difference.
Reply to
Dave