Applicative fot steel structures?

Is there some one that know a valid applicative for the design of metal structures that run on Acad2005?

Thank you.

MF

Reply to
MF

Kiwi prosteel v 17

Reply to
ivan.zizek1

Thank you, i'll search some info about it.

Have you ever hear about TecnoMETAL? This was suggest to me from a friend ...

MF

"rejzer@work" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@news.s.net...

Reply to
MF

No I didn't heard about it, also I cant find it via googlle, if you would point me to it I would be grateful.

link to Prosteel web page.

greetings

Reply to
ivan.zizek1

Thank you for the link and the info. TencoMetal is produced form Steel&Graphics,

My friend sad that it is a good software, that is a standard in the Sud America ... i'll search some other info about ...

Bye

MF

"rejzer@work" ha scritto nel messaggio news:438eb236$ snipped-for-privacy@news.s.net...

Reply to