Export to EPS reduces size?

This be my first post here so I dont know if this is a common problem or not. My graphic designers use Illustrator on the Mac which requires EPS file format. I therefore export files from my version 14 AutoCad into EPS format for them. However, the sizing of any and all exported files is reduced by approximately 300% and I cannot find out or understand why. Any idea's?

-- Christopher Thirkell

Reply to
CT

Because Adobe eps files usually include a bitmap preview which makes the file much larger. Autocad doesn't.

It is possible to tell Adobe not to >This be my first post here so I dont know if this is a common problem or

Jeannette aa6jh Bristol 32, San Francisco

jeannette

Cheers, but I dont think I worded my quey very well. It is not file size that reduces, it is the drawing held in the file. For example, the two main panel sizes of my latest drawing in AutoCAD were 150 x 136mm, when the file was exported then opened in Illustrator, the panel sizes in the drawing had reduced to 50 x 46mm

-- Christopher Thirkell

Reply to
CT