Export to EPS reduces size?

This be my first post here so I dont know if this is a common problem or not. My graphic designers use Illustrator on the Mac which requires EPS file
format. I therefore export files from my version 14 AutoCad into EPS format for them. However, the sizing of any and all exported files is reduced by approximately 300% and I cannot find out or understand why. Any idea's?
-- Christopher Thirkell
Because Adobe eps files usually include a bitmap preview which makes the file much larger. Autocad doesn't.
It is possible to tell Adobe not to include the preview. The file is then a lot smaller.
On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:44:46 -0000, "CT"

Jeannette aa6jh Bristol 32, San Francisco http://www.eblw.com/contepartiro/contepartiro.html
Cheers, but I dont think I worded my quey very well. It is not file size that reduces, it is the drawing held in the file. For example, the two main panel sizes of my latest drawing in AutoCAD were 150 x 136mm, when the file was exported then opened in Illustrator, the panel sizes in the drawing had reduced to 50 x 46mm
-- Christopher Thirkell
wrote:

file
format
You probably have a page size set and the drawing gets reduced ti fit the page. eps was started as a desktop publishing format and everything was setup around paper size.
On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:12:08 -0000, "CT"

Jeannette aa6jh Bristol 32, San Francisco http://www.eblw.com/contepartiro/contepartiro.html