Export to EPS reduces size?

This be my first post here so I dont know if this is a common problem or
not. My graphic designers use Illustrator on the Mac which requires EPS file
format. I therefore export files from my version 14 AutoCad into EPS format
for them. However, the sizing of any and all exported files is reduced by
approximately 300% and I cannot find out or understand why. Any idea's?
--
Christopher Thirkell
Reply to