look out American autocad employee's

You want to read how 'ol Carol Bartz, Autodesk ceo, wants to
fatten her next big ADSK stock option deal? Just can't get
enough there eh Carol? If Bush and his people has any morals
he'd toss you & Intel out of the White House and tell Carol to
move to India and never come back. Make me puke! Stop the
taxpayers money through our great(sic) gov't buying their
software thereby subsidizing these greedy corporate crooks!
Pigs! Hell, send her to Pakistan, even cheaper labor than India
and they're liable to cook her for breakfast. Maybe pork isn't
in their diet. Only US Government money should go to companies
with true Americans employed. Stop the treason! Boycott Autodesk!
Reply to
user
get a life....
Reply to
George
Oops, an Bartz bootlicker has given his best 2 cent reply. Oooooohweeeeeee....!
George wrote:
Reply to
user
and whose boots do you lick...? that is if you can reach that high.
Reply to
George
Nobody's.
George wrote: