look out American autocad employee's

You want to read how 'ol Carol Bartz, Autodesk ceo, wants to fatten her next big ADSK stock option deal? Just can't get enough there eh Carol? If Bush and his people has any morals he'd toss you & Intel out of the White House and tell Carol to move to India and never come back. Make me puke! Stop the taxpayers money through our great(sic) gov't buying their software thereby subsidizing these greedy corporate crooks! Pigs! Hell, send her to Pakistan, even cheaper labor than India and they're liable to cook her for breakfast. Maybe pork isn't in their diet. Only US Government money should go to companies with true Americans employed. Stop the treason! Boycott Autodesk!

Reply to
user

get a life....

Reply to
George

Reply to
user

and whose boots do you lick...? that is if you can reach that high.

Reply to
George

Reply to
user