block attributes

I use a block to fill in room names and sizes, but have trouble with long names in small rooms, the question is can the input value be forced to create two lines instead of one long name?

Reply to
jwh

HiHo; In the attdef dialog box there is a small check box below all the other stuff. It's called "Align below previous attribute". Create a second attribute below the room name for long names. I know of no way to force input to two lines after a predefined number of characters.

Reply to
bestafor

I using control character \n this morning. Nada. I don't think it's possible either.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

try /X (it works with dims)

Reply to
Alan Williamson

Have *YOU* tried it before suggesting it?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich