block attributes

I use a block to fill in room names and sizes, but have trouble with long names in small rooms, the question is can the input value be forced to
create two lines instead of one long name?
HiHo; In the attdef dialog box there is a small check box below all the other stuff. It's called "Align below previous attribute". Create a second attribute below the room name for long names. I know of no way to force input to two lines after a predefined number of characters.

I using control character \n this morning. Nada. I don't think it's possible either.

long
try /X (it works with dims)

Have *YOU* tried it before suggesting it?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com