Girls Softball League Snack Bar

I am the President of a girls softball league in California. Recent increases in scrutiny by the health department has all local leagues scrambling to bring snack bar facilities up to date. Our league has decided to bulldoze and construct a new snack bar.

Where can I find architectural drawings of a snack bar that we can use to solicit funding. We want to include attached boys and girls bathrooms to a snack bar that is capable of preparing hot dogs, nachos, cheese dip pretzels, chicken rice bowls, and other similar foods. I would say the snack bar size would be about fifteen to twenty feet long by about ten feet wide. It will need sinks, drains and other such items to meet health department requirements.

We are a non-profit organization and do not want to fund custom drawing preparation. I'm looking for something that is in the public domain that we can use as a strawman for the board. Our need is urgent.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

WC (Bill) Bowling President Simi Valley Girls' Softball

SBC News

see other NG

Reply to
KWoz

You should probably find a local supplier/manufacturer of pre-fabricated buildings. They could probably take care of most of that for you, if they trust you'll buy the thing from them once you get your funding.

Reply to
TomD