Square bar?

I'm looking for a couple of feet of EN19 or EN24 square bar, 10mm or

3/8", available online or by post - any ideas?

Either it's hard to come by or my google-fu is weak today ..

Thanks,

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Have you tried Devizes Steel, just down the road from you at Sells Green?

Reply to
gareth

In article , Peter Fairbrother writes

Peter,

It's certainly available from large steel stockholders, see for example

Probably one of the more obliging retailers could get some for you - try Mallard or Noggin End. I have found the guy at Mallard Metals to be quite obliging at getting bits of EN24T (but only in round) for me in the past.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

M=Machine their service is excellent

Reply to
nospam

Try Macready's (Niagara/Acenta) in Southampton. When I wanted some En19 round they were actually cheaper including a courier than my local place could do. Richard

Reply to
Richard Shute