Square bar?

I'm looking for a couple of feet of EN19 or EN24 square bar, 10mm or
3/8", available online or by post - any ideas?
Either it's hard to come by or my google-fu is weak today ..
Thanks,
-- Peter Fairbrother
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother
Have you tried Devizes Steel, just down the road from you at Sells Green?
Reply to
gareth
In article , Peter Fairbrother writes
Peter,
It's certainly available from large steel stockholders, see for example
Probably one of the more obliging retailers could get some for you - try Mallard or Noggin End. I have found the guy at Mallard Metals to be quite obliging at getting bits of EN24T (but only in round) for me in the past.
David
Reply to
David Littlewood
M=Machine their service is excellent
Reply to
nospam
Try Macready's (Niagara/Acenta) in Southampton. When I wanted some En19 round they were actually cheaper including a courier than my local place could do. Richard
Reply to
Richard Shute