1/16 OD copper tube in long lengths?

Anyone know a source of 1/16" OD copper tube in say 10m coils? I can find short lengthd easy enough, but longer lengths seem hard to find.

Ta,
-- Peter Fairbrother
On 11/05/13 16:16, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Try searching refrigeration engineers' suppliers?
--
Rusty Hinge

"Peter Fairbrother" wrote

Capillary tubing supplier?
Peter Fairbrother wrote:

I'd ask the people who supply short lengths - they must buy in a bulk coil presumably?
Bob
On 13/05/13 10:01, Bob Minchin wrote:

The short lengths are mostly straight, not coiled.
What I probably want is refrigeration capillary, but my google-fu is weak (and Google aren't helping with their "nearly" results), and I can't find any.
[ by "nearly" results I mean Google serve result pages which don't have the exact search terms asked for in them. It's useful in a way for the obvious stuff, and if you eg missspell something. but it's dumbing-down search in general.
It's getting hard to do precision searches when if eg you want "refrigeration supplies" they include "refrigeration services", presumably thinking either that they are the same or that I won't know the difference.
It's not just Google, the others do this sort of "smart" (dumb) search too. ]
-- Peter Fairbrother
"Peter Fairbrother" wrote

Have you thought about buying 1/8" OD tube - which is available in long lengths - and draw it down to 1/16"
On 13/05/2013 16:51, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Google changed their policy regarding searches a few years ago. One way forward is to place " marks around words as well as phrases you require in any search. Don't know if that still works?
--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd
Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Can you live with 0.072" OD? this seems to be a popular size. http://tinyurl.com/cfl9hmv Bob
On 13/05/13 21:18, Bob Minchin wrote:

The size is ok, the problem is the price - after VAT, import tax, tax-collection tax, postage and VAT on postage, I'd end up paying about 95 for a 25 item :(
A chap I know says he knows a refrigeration engineer, and will ask him.
On 14/05/13 17:36, RustyHinge wrote:
>> What I probably want is refrigeration capillary, but my google-fu is >> weak (and Google aren't helping with their "nearly" results), and I >> can't find any. >> >> [ by "nearly" results I mean Google serve result pages which don't >> have the exact search terms asked for in them. It's useful in a way >> for the obvious stuff, and if you eg missspell something. but it's >> dumbing-down search in general. > > Try www.ixquick.com and their and their Advanced Search. I haven't > used Gargle for yonks.
Gave them a try, but they just aggregate results from other search engines (and so are anything but quick). The "smart searching" is however better, as the results they select seem closer to a proper search.
Thanks all,
-- Peter Fairbrother.
On 13/05/13 16:51, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Try www.ixquick.com and their and their Advanced Search. I haven't used Gargle for yonks.
--
Rusty Hinge

Please contact : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
1/16"OD copper tubes are available in coils of 100Ft & above.