Need to find 5/16" Alum Tube

Hi
Thought I'd take a chance to see if someone can help me out.
I need two short pieces of alum tube 5/16" OD by .210 - .215" ID (ID is more
critical than OD). I've checked all the online sources and found it at McMaster Carr, however they just sell 6' lengths. All I need is 2 pieces 7.5" long.
Any chance anyone has some pieces I can buy for cheap? I'll pay postage too.
Check out a hobby shop, K&S sell aluminum tubing 5/16x.049 wall(.214), comes in 12" lengths. $3.39 cnd at my local hobby shop http://www.greathobbies.com
Lane wrote:

--
James P Crombie
Slemon Park, PEI

Great idea, thanks!

more
too.
It was a good idea but no luck. I went to 3 hobby stores today and 3 industrial supply type places. I've went ahead and ordered 6' from McMaster.
One thing I don't like about McMaster is that you have no idea what shipping charges are until you get the email confirmation. Mine just told me that I'll be paying almost $16.75 for shipping on a $9.75 part. Oh well, if you need it what else are you going to do?
Lane