Viewports

Can anybody tell me how to turn the line surrounding the viewport off/to be invisable when printing?
regards
RT

HiHo; Try "xclipframe"
Can anybody tell me how to turn the line surrounding the viewport off/to be invisable when printing?
regards
RT
Either turn off the layer vport is on, or put the vport on DEFPOINTS.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

be
Put it on it's own layer and freeze it.
Can anybody tell me how to turn the line surrounding the viewport off/to be invisable when printing?
regards
RT
Set the layer the viewport is on to not print.
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD