Viewports

Can anybody tell me how to turn the line surrounding the viewport off/to be invisable when printing?
regards
RT
Reply to
River Tramp
HiHo; Try "xclipframe"
Can anybody tell me how to turn the line surrounding the viewport off/to be invisable when printing?
regards
RT
Reply to
bestafor
Either turn off the layer vport is on, or put the vport on DEFPOINTS.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Thanks both for the help.
RT
Reply to
River Tramp
Put it on it's own layer and freeze it.
Can anybody tell me how to turn the line surrounding the viewport off/to be invisable when printing?
regards
RT
Reply to
CW
Set the layer the viewport is on to not print.
Reply to
Tim S