How??

How can I rotate the viewport in layout?
Reply to
Lost
Rotating a viewport is like anything else: Rotate>>Select objects>>etc...the problem is the contents viewed through the view port do *not* rotate with the port. To do that you have to enter the port and rotate the view IN THE PORT. This is done with DVIEW>>TWIST, or by changing the UCS and then using the PLAN command.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
or even better use ucs comand a enter ''3'' (old command v 12 isnt in options) key this means u need 3 point to have a new ucs, now u have 2 options ---- ucs----- Save ---- need a new name and or ---- plan --- and enter , enter
have fun
Reply to
fat weasel
mvsetup
Reply to
Brian Spillane
I didn't know that, and I can't seem to make it happen. How?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
I type it in the command line and follow prompts. It works for me at the office where I have 2000i , not sure how/if it works on 2004 at office. Does not work at home on 2004LT. I will check on Monday and let you know
Brian
Reply to
Brian Spillane
I've *never* seen a prompt for rotating a view in MVSETUP. All I've ever seen is:
Align/Create/Scale viewports/Options/Title block/Undo:
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
align : rotate
Reply to