How??

How can I rotate the viewport in layout?

Rotating a viewport is like anything else: Rotate>>Select objects>>etc...the problem is the contents viewed through the view port do *not* rotate with the port. To do that you have to enter the port and rotate the view IN THE PORT. This is done with DVIEW>>TWIST, or by changing the UCS and then using the PLAN command.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

or even better use ucs comand a enter ''3'' (old command v 12 isnt in options) key this means u need 3 point to have a new ucs, now u have 2 options ---- ucs----- Save ---- need a new name and or ---- plan --- and enter , enter
have fun
mvsetup

I didn't know that, and I can't seem to make it happen. How?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I've *never* seen a prompt for rotating a view in MVSETUP. All I've ever seen is:
Align/Create/Scale viewports/Options/Title block/Undo:
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

align : rotate