How can I?

How can I make my lisp files to work for permanent? So I do not have to load
them again every time when open autocad?
Reply to
Sokrat
What version?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Autocad 2005
Reply to
Sokrat
Run this lisp at the command line. (startapp "notepad" (findfile "acaddoc.lsp"))
Inside the file that opens, add load statements for your lisp routines, like:
(load "mylisp1") (load "N:\\mybiglispdir\\mylisp2")
Reply to
l94