How can I?

How can I make my lisp files to work for permanent? So I do not have to load them again every time when open autocad?

Reply to
Sokrat

What version?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Autocad 2005

Reply to
Sokrat

Run this lisp at the command line. (startapp "notepad" (findfile "acaddoc.lsp"))

Inside the file that opens, add load statements for your lisp routines, like:

(load "mylisp1") (load "N:\\mybiglispdir\\mylisp2")

Reply to
l94