How can I?

How can I make my lisp files to work for permanent? So I do not have to load them again every time when open autocad?

What version?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Run this lisp at the command line. (startapp "notepad" (findfile "acaddoc.lsp"))
Inside the file that opens, add load statements for your lisp routines, like:
(load "mylisp1") (load "N:\\mybiglispdir\\mylisp2") <- use the path if necessary (load "mylisp3"), etc.
You might want to look at the (autoload) function also.
Save the file "acaddoc.lsp" Restart AutoCAD.