How can I move a License??

Hi, does anyone know how can I move a standalone license to another pc??

thanks..

Reply to
Gabito

What version CAD? Autodesk has a transferable license if "NO" else is using your computer. For example, you have a computer at home and you need to complete the job at home. You can have basically transfer your license home, as long as no one is using your computer at work. Chuck

Reply to
CHARLES FLEMING

The Autocad version is LT 2007.

This is the story

A). -I installed Acad 2007 on machine # 1 B) The user of machine # 1 was fired C) He hired a new employee (#2) D) I need to install Acad 2007 on machine # 2

Note: for policy, we do not give old mach> What version CAD? Autodesk has a transferable license if "NO" else is using

Reply to
Gabito

"Gabito" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Kinda funny, I'm in a similar situation, except I didn't get fired. the company bought me a new comp, and needed to reinstall ACAD on the new comp. I got a fresh standalone license from Autodesk using the automatic registration form, but haven't deleted the program from the old comp just yet, as I'm still transferring files and stuff. I just want to avoid a weird legal thing and be up-and-up with Autodesk, but actually I haven't had any replies to my emails. I do have the email of a support tech, but even he hasn't given any news.

Please post here whatever development you get, I'll do the same.

Dr Fleau

Reply to
Dr Fleau

I do Autodesk product support for a reseller. By the terms of the license agreement you must uninstall AutoCAD from the "fired" employee's PC and then you can install that serial numbered license on the new employee's PC. The license agreement allows the same serial numbered software to be installed on a PC and a laptop or home computer, but only for the same user. It cannot be installed on two different user's PCs at the same time.

Daryl S

Reply to
sakoguy