oh those snaps

Hi all,
Have you ever had this problem.
Rick draws the plan, making sure everything is on snaps. 4" snaps for the walls, 12" snaps for the dims.
Rick emails the drawing to ken, who adds a few things (moves NOTHING) and send it back to Rick.
Rick opens the drawings and guess what, the walls al no longer on snap.
Am I going insane here? Thanks, jojo
Check coordinates of lines, maybe no entities have shifted, maybe SNAPBASE was moved (from 0,0,0)?
jojo wrote:

Thank you carl, I will look at that!
jojo
Try Ockham's Razor....
Did someone change the UCS?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

My first thought. We routinely change our ucs to work on elevations, but the ucs's are preset and all based on the same 0,0 point. I checked the drawing myself, and determined the 0,0 was still where it was supposed to be...but the drawing was off. ;-(
jojo