Inserting images

Is it possible to insert a non-square-shaped image in autocad? I mean, I don't want the white background beside the image filling the square...but I
don't know if this is possible in Autocad.
Please, help me!
TIA,
Daletmem.
Daletmem wrote:

Not sure what you mean, but would IMAGECLIP help?
Do you mean non-*rectangular*? If so, the answer is 'no' ... however, you can use may be able to use transparency settings or clipping to solve your problem. ___

aha...ok...that was what I thought.....thanx anyway!

square...but
set IMAGEFRAME to OFF and you won't have any border at all! then you can draw a round border or irregular shape if you wish. If you set TRANSPARENCY to ON then you can draw over the image and it won't get hidden behind the image.
Garth.

Don't forget the IMAGECLIP command....
--

MichaelB