Inserting images

Is it possible to insert a non-square-shaped image in autocad? I mean, I
don't want the white background beside the image filling the square...but I
don't know if this is possible in Autocad.
Please, help me!
TIA,
Daletmem.
Reply to
Daletmem
Not sure what you mean, but would IMAGECLIP help?
Reply to
TomD
Do you mean non-*rectangular*? If so, the answer is 'no' ... however, you can use may be able to use transparency settings or clipping to solve your problem. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
aha...ok...that was what I thought.....thanx anyway!
"Paul Turvill" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@whidbeytel.com...
square...but
Reply to
Daletmem
set IMAGEFRAME to OFF and you won't have any border at all! then you = can draw a round border or irregular shape if you wish. If you set TRANSPARENCY to ON then you can draw over the image and it = won't get hidden behind the image.
Garth.
square...but I
Reply to
G. Willis