Linescale problem?

Whenever I use a centre line in a drawing it just shows as a solid line, sometimes even when I alter the line scale. Is there a parameter I can alter
that will show the centre line scale in relation to the drawing scale 100% of the time?
LTSCALE and PSLTSCALE

I am familiar with LTSCALE but not PSLTSCALE, what does it do?

When you change PSLTSCALE or use a command such as ZOOM with PSLTSCALE set to 1, objects in viewports are not automatically regenerated with the new linetype scale. Use the REGEN or REGENALL commands to update the linetype scales in each viewport.
CHEERS
NAG for free lisp downloads visit http://gisvoice.tripod.com
Type it at the command prompt and then hit the F1 key.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca