macro, keyboard interaction

Hello, I write a macro for autocad and I generate a lots of objects(points) at special coordinates on my drawing. I choose own actions from userforms. One is to click on the objects(points), get the coordinates from the object and create text-number(counter) near the object coordinates. My problem: I want to break the action, if the user press a special key. (e.g. backspace for declining one or more steps of the action) It is possiple to evaluate pressed keys if a userform is shown (keydown), but how can I break e.g. getobject (which waits for user input) with a special key from the keyboard. Thank You.

MfG Axel

Reply to
Axel Daubner