maps maps maps????

Argh!!!! What happened to transparency maps, reflection maps blah blah blah????? (I'm talking about viz renderer / autocad2004 adt).
If you can't use transparency maps, then HTF do you create mesh objects (like a grill, railing, mesh with holes)? or even trees? Or 2D people? Billboard and stuff like that?
Use the Cutout map under Special Effects.
--- stefkeB ---

Ahh.., thanks for the info. Grrr, I wish they hadn't move things around so much!! I guess it does make sense for those who are new to rendering/anim. The annoying thing is that it looks similar to max, but it really isn't underneath.