twisted face

Can anyone advise me how I can create a twisted face on an ACAD 2000 solid primitive, I've made the shape I need with a ruled surface but am stuck
there. thanks in advance.
Howard Russell wrote:

I'm not a 3D whiz, but I'm not sure Acad can do that type of solid. Wouldn't that be a 'lofting' type thing?
--------------F3A9DABEE25AE213EA6107A1 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
A lisp M2S.lsp is an answer to your question. You should be able to find it on the net. Try www.cadalog.com to start with.
Regards,
Igor. -- Please remove @NS in the E-mail address to reply.
Howard Russell wrote:

--------------F3A9DABEE25AE213EA6107A1 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------F3A9DABEE25AE213EA6107A1--
Thankyou Igor
M2S is an excellent solution and my complements to Bill Gilliss on a very elegant lisp routine.
Howard
<P>Howard Russell wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE="CITE">Can anyone advise me how I can create a twisted face on an ACAD 2000 solid <BR>primitive, I've made the shape I need with a ruled surface but am stuck <BR>there. thanks in advance.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>&nbsp; </BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
I wrote a Lisp to create the SOLID laying between 2 Rulesurf's. In case of interest contact me via www.black-cad.de Regards Jochen