twisted face

Can anyone advise me how I can create a twisted face on an ACAD 2000 solid
primitive, I've made the shape I need with a ruled surface but am stuck
there. thanks in advance.
Reply to
Howard Russell
I'm not a 3D whiz, but I'm not sure Acad can do that type of solid. Wouldn't that be a 'lofting' type thing?
Reply to
TomD
A lisp M2S.lsp is an answer to your question. You should be able to find it on the net. Try
to start with.
Regards,
Igor.
Reply to
Igor Mironenko
I wrote a Lisp to create the SOLID laying between 2 Rulesurf's. In case of interest contact me via
Regards Jochen
"Howard Russell" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2uyqb.1205$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net...
Reply to
jochen
Thankyou Igor
M2S is an excellent solution and my complements to Bill Gilliss on a very elegant lisp routine.
Howard