Multiline Style Editor

I am having trouble figuring this out??? It appears that you define offset lines from 0, which I do, using either (-) from 0 or (+) from 0, but then when you use the linetype all lines offset the same direction from the origin. Does anyone know maybe what I am doing wrong?

Reply to
Mady B

The lines should offset in either direction, depending on which side of the line you click the cursor.

Maybe you have OSNAP on and the line is offsetting to some point off your screen?

Reply to
Brian