new user question #2

Anybody know where in Dallas I could find a tutor for autoCAD solely for the objective of learning to make 2D electrical single line diagrams (schematics) for facility electrical systems (transformers, buswork, mcc's, panels, cable, etc.)?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
bob

Look up E-CAD in N. Dallas or Richardson. They have cad classes and are very good.

Reply to
S. Smith

could you give a link? a search on e-cad pulls up a lot of things, but i didn't see any related to autocad...e-cad.com looks like a search site only..

Reply to
bob

I will see what I can find. They used to be at Central and Spring Valley and then moved to north Dallas a few years ago.

Reply to
S. Smith

\ Here it is........www.ecadinc.com Lots of locations.

Reply to