7 useful question about - MCC - Lighting pole - Protection relay - Cable routing

Hi I am an Electrical engineer.Dont worry about me.Thanks of SQLit. My english is not fluent.

7 Questions:

1) In zigzag arrangement of street lighting poles if the lamps are 400Watt the distances between poles are 45 meter , but 45 Meter between two poles in same side or between two poles in different sides ?

----------

2) Is the HVAC system , necessary for M.C.C ( Motor Control Center ) panels room ? ( only MCC & switchgears , not control panels or any PLC ) is this necessary for capacitor panels ? ( Room with HVAC system and airlock doors).Where is the usual place of MCC panels if the control room is separate from switchgear room?

-----------

3) Where is the exact location of protection relays in a site ? (400v-3300v-66kv) How much is the bulk of them ?

-----------

4) Whats the kind of cables between protection relays ? How much core and pairs have them? Where is the routing of them ? in same ducts of power cables or ducts of control cables? Whats the voltage and A of them ?

-----------

5) Preparing of the logical single line ( One line) between relays is the task of electrical department or instrument department ? Can you send me an example?

-----------

6) In a site we want to carry a 3300 v ( 1.2 MVA ) power between two building, can we use Air line or we should use cable trench ?

-----------

7) the capsulated SF6 cables is fabricated in 12Meter sections.can we cut them to smaller parts?

----------- My E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thankyou.

Reply to
eoots2000

Depends on the light spread of the fixtures and intent of the designer. Is the intent to have spots of light or a continuous band of light?

Depends on the enviroment. An HVAC will definately keep the equipment cleaner. Which has a lot of benifits. We mount capistiors on the roof or on the ground away from everything and every one. I have seen capisitor cabinets grenade several times. Not a pretty site if they were inside.

Have to follow the code and installation on this one. Line of site and 20 feet is the max for a disconnect here in the USA.

What voltage? what installation condition? Typically controls are limited ampreage -----------

No enviroment information, Overhead is usually cheaper.

Can you please provide cut sheet/manufacture for SF6 cables? I have never seen any. I would like to learn about them. Probably if you have the termination, reclaiming and testing tools for the job. SF6 is frowned on in some places that I have been. Getting a fresh supply of SF6 can be difficult and the last time I looked into a fresh supply, the only place that I found was Russia.

Reply to
SQLit

I have found that you get much more feedback from Usenet if you break things up and not try to get too much in one message.

I gave up on question 3. Not that I could add anything useful anyway.

eoots2000 wrote:

Reply to
Kilowatt