cross reference

Hi, Has anybody created a macro for cross reference, or does anybody know of the code?
Thanks

"Cross reference" to what? From what/where? ___

I think it's a reference to AutoCad Electrical which has a built-in 'Cross-Reference' dialog accessible through a components menu... but that still doesn't help much does it?
Hi, This is for floor designing, draw the outside walls then place cross references to where we want to place the beams,window headers, stair openings, ect.