cross reference

Hi,
Has anybody created a macro for cross reference, or does anybody know
of the code?
Thanks
Reply to
curlydave
"Cross reference" to what? From what/where? ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
I think it's a reference to AutoCad Electrical which has a built-in 'Cross-Reference' dialog accessible through a components menu... but that still doesn't help much does it?
Reply to
strawberry
Hi, This is for floor designing, draw the outside walls then place cross references to where we want to place the beams,window headers, stair openings, ect.
Reply to
curlydave