OT: Books on Bentley Autoplant

Apologies for the off-topic post.
I am trying to find a decent tutorial book for an experienced AutoCAD & plantview user who is looking to learn to use Autoplant.
Any suggestions about what book and where to get (UK preferably) would be most gratefully received.
Kind Regards, Alan
We use AutoPLANT software. I am not aware of any book on the subject. The help files included with the installed software have some good information. Bentley seems to want you to take their training course that can be rather costly.
While we're on the subject, I recommend using the latest version of the AutoPLANT apps. While not perfect, the newer version has fixed many issues of the older ones. We actually spend more time using it than fighting with it now. -S

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:35:38 -0400, SimonLW wrote:

That's pretty much what I thought - not much use for a self-employed draughtsman unfortunately - plus in scotland so there'll be none local :-(