Problems CAB files during installation

Hi
I've had to reinstall Architectural Desktop 3.3, however I have been having problems with a number of CAB files, I've managed to copy the
contents of the CD to my hard drive and repair most of the CAB files, however there is one that I can not.
Please could someone send this file to me at the email address below. It's called "m35" (It's only 704K) and is located in the main/1st directory on the CD.
Alternatively the specific files I need from this CAB file are:
AEC_Arch_Imperial.dwt.ADTCtCmn AEC_Imperial_Massing.dwt.ADTCtCmn AEC_Imperial_Plot_Sections.dwt.ADTCtCmn AEC_Imperial_Plot_Small_Project.dwt.ADTCtCmn AEC_Metric_Plot_Floor_Plan.dwt.ADTCtCmn AEC_Metric_Plot_Small_Project.dwt.ADTCtCmn
Please email to dwarden at ntlworld dot com (trying to avoid my email address being harvested for spam)
Thank you in advance for your help on this one
If you need any more details please let me know
David