Re: Please Advise - House Design Software

there used to be software called softplan that was easy to use and comprehensive but i'm not sure if it's still around. the only other thing i
could suggest is archicad.
Best regards,
Sean

What's the "best" color? (Same answer.)
I'd use what I know if I were you. You're going to have your hands full without having to learn a new program. Intellicad is quite similar to Acad, and can be had for free, or very little $.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com