Seeking So-Cal CAD engineer

I am looking for a CAD engineer that is equipped with Solid Works and or Solid
E programs. For a look at the product, Please go to
formatting link
Click on
the detailed photo page.I am located in Riverside county.Please send reply's to
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.