Seiko D-Scan 3500

I have just became the owner of an old Seiko D-Scan DT3500. It looks brand new and I would love to get it working but I know nothing about it. Does any
know where to get a manual, drivers, plug-ins, etc. for it ? My first time to post so if this is the wrong group I apologize. Thanks for any help ahead of time