Steel beam sections

I'm looking for some UK steel beam and sections that are hopefully available
as free download blocks. Examples 152 x 89mm UB, 203mm x 203mm UC and a few
similar sizes. Can anyone point me in the right direction
Many thanks in advance
Chris Edwards
Reply to
Line Design
Sounds like you need to know someone that has ACAD Mechanical 2004 or 2005 there inside the program. Chuck
Reply to
Chuck Fleming
There are some free sample blocks of steel sections at:-
Martin

At one time, I was able to request a free CD of CAD drawings of steel shapes from the above site. I just did a quick look, but could not find an obvious link to the same CD. There was a "links" section that might lead you elsewhere that may be useful.
good luck with this...
chris
Reply to
Anonymous
There are a number of free sample steel blocks at:-
Regards
Martin Double CADOSS
Email: snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com Web Site:
"<