Steel beam sections

I'm looking for some UK steel beam and sections that are hopefully available as free download blocks. Examples 152 x 89mm UB, 203mm x 203mm UC and a few similar sizes. Can anyone point me in the right direction

Many thanks in advance

Chris Edwards

Reply to
Line Design

Sounds like you need to know someone that has ACAD Mechanical 2004 or 2005 there inside the program. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Fleming

There are some free sample blocks of steel sections at:-

Martin

At one time, I was able to request a free CD of CAD drawings of steel shapes from the above site. I just did a quick look, but could not find an obvious link to the same CD. There was a "links" section that might lead you elsewhere that may be useful.

good luck with this...

chris

Reply to
Anonymous

There are a number of free sample steel blocks at:-

Regards

Martin Double CADOSS

Email: snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com Web Site:

"<