Toolbars

Did anyone figure out how to change the length of Toolbars? Toolbars are longer that I need, is there any way I can change it?

The toolbar length is determined by the number of buttons placed on it.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV><FONT size=2> <DIV><FONT size=2>Did anyone figure out&nbsp;how to change the length of Toolbars?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Toolbars are longer that I need, is there any way I can change it?</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=