Toolbars

How I can change the size (length) of Layers and Properties Toolbars? Especially Layers toolbar is much longer that use to be.
Also Color Control, Linetype Control, etc. toolbars are longer that I need.
How I can change the size (length) of Layers and Properties Toolbars (in 2004)? Especially Layers toolbar is much longer that use to be. Also Color Control, Linetype Control, etc. toolbars are longer that I need.
How I can change the size (length) of Layers and Properties Toolbars (in 2004)? Especially Layers toolbar is much longer that use to be. Also Color Control, Linetype Control, etc. toolbars are longer that I need.
AutoDesk doesn't make those settings available. I've asked about it in their newsgroups and put in the suggestion, but so far the request hasn't generated enough responses to get their attention. I'd suggest anyone who wants this capability to either post in the Autodesk newsgroups or at AUGI.com.
Martin
Tad wrote:

while we are talking about that, another thing I'd like to see is the ability to dock a toolbar with a "drop-down menu" on the side of the screen and still have access to the "drop-down" (even though it would now be a "fly-out" of sorts...