"Freeze All" button creation.

I'm trying to write a macro for a button to freeze all layers not current in a drawing. I've done this before but have forgotten something. How do I invoke the "all" to select all layers not current in a macro.

The macro will go something like this: ^c^c_-layer;f;;(this is where I want to reply "all" to the prompt- Select Objects)

Can someone help me out here please?

Thanks, Terry

Reply to
Terry Robb

Use the asterisk wildcard (*)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

There is an "isolate layer" button in express tools

^C^Clayiso

Terry Robb wrote:

Reply to
fujka

To answer the OPs question, you add an "a" or "all" without the quotes where you would type this in the command line sequence. All you're really doing when you make a macro is mimicking the command line entry of the command but with semicolons or spaces where you would hit "enter"

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Reply to
charlotte.conn