Subject Matter?

Hey gang, let's keep the postings on Autocad, not politics. There are plenty of other forums out there to tell the world of your likes and
dislikes of the political scene.
--

Kelly Thibodeaux
Datum Engineers

First of all I'm not anybody's friend, least of all yours.
Second, you've decided to appoint your self as some kind of moral, highroad moderator. This is a NG, and there are not a lot of rules. So if you don't like it get the fuck out. BTW, Datum is one of those companies shipping work over to India, and China. So fuck off again.
    -Dennis

no Dennis, not trying to run things, or be a moderator. I was just looking for some helpful ideas for Autocad or give someone some help if I could. I mistakenly thought I'd be dealing with professional people here. Sorry.
Kelly Thibodeaux
First of all I'm not anybody's friend, least of all yours.

Your apology is accepted.
thank you,
-Dennis

looking
Just ignore Dennis, he's an idiot and if he doesn't get a rise out of people he'll leave.
You have to IGNORE the trolls' threads, and KILLFILE the trolls. NEVER talk to trolls and they go away because they are lonely and crave human contact.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

discuss