Subject Matter?

Hey gang, let's keep the postings on Autocad, not politics. There are plenty of other forums out there to tell the world of your likes and dislikes of the political scene.

Reply to
Kelly Thibodeaux

I just thought that people coming to this newsgroup would like to discuss items pertaining to Autocad and not politics. But, here is the intelligent response from our friend Dennis:

********************************* You might have some kind of authority at your place of work, but you don't have any here! So f*ck off!

Dennis

**********************************

Thanks again, Dennis for demonstrating what you're all about

Reply to
Kelly Thibodeaux

First of all I'm not anybody's friend, least of all yours.

Second, you've decided to appoint your self as some kind of moral, highroad moderator. This is a NG, and there are not a lot of rules. So if you don't like it get the f*ck out. BTW, Datum is one of those companies shipping work over to India, and China. So f*ck off again.

-Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

no Dennis, not trying to run things, or be a moderator. I was just looking for some helpful ideas for Autocad or give someone some help if I could. I mistakenly thought I'd be dealing with professional people here. Sorry.

Kelly Thibodeaux

First of all I'm not anybody's friend, least of all yours.

Reply to
Kelly Thibodeaux

Your apology is accepted.

thank you,

-Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

You have to IGNORE the trolls' threads, and KILLFILE the trolls. NEVER talk to trolls and they go away because they are lonely and crave human contact.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Just ignore Dennis, he's an idiot and if he doesn't get a rise out of people he'll leave.

Reply to
Michael (LS)

Either that or they'll turn to stone in the sun

Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis