Subject Matter?

Hey gang, let's keep the postings on Autocad, not politics. There are
plenty of other forums out there to tell the world of your likes and
dislikes of the political scene.
Reply to
Kelly Thibodeaux
I just thought that people coming to this newsgroup would like to discuss items pertaining to Autocad and not politics. But, here is the intelligent response from our friend Dennis:
********************************* You might have some kind of authority at your place of work, but you don't have any here! So fuck off!
Dennis
*
*********************************
Thanks again, Dennis for demonstrating what you're all about
Reply to
Kelly Thibodeaux
First of all I'm not anybody's friend, least of all yours.
Second, you've decided to appoint your self as some kind of moral, highroad moderator. This is a NG, and there are not a lot of rules. So if you don't like it get the fuck out. BTW, Datum is one of those companies shipping work over to India, and China. So fuck off again.
-Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
no Dennis, not trying to run things, or be a moderator. I was just looking for some helpful ideas for Autocad or give someone some help if I could. I mistakenly thought I'd be dealing with professional people here. Sorry.
Kelly Thibodeaux
First of all I'm not anybody's friend, least of all yours.
Reply to
Kelly Thibodeaux
Your apology is accepted.
thank you,
-Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
You have to IGNORE the trolls' threads, and KILLFILE the trolls. NEVER talk to trolls and they go away because they are lonely and crave human contact.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Just ignore Dennis, he's an idiot and if he doesn't get a rise out of people he'll leave.
Reply to
Michael (LS)
Either that or they'll turn to stone in the sun
DJE
Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis