drawings freeze up

I am inserting/adding a view of my assembly in a new drawing and Solidworks seems to freeze up. The timer is showing but the screen freezes. This assembly is no larger than others and the parts have no errors. Using Solidworks 2005.

Any ideas as to why this would happen?

Reply to
will

Have you re-started your computer lately. It seems that SolidWorks will sometimes get stuck on a behavior and only a restart will help to clear it up.

FWIW,

Anna Wood

will wrote:

Reply to
Anna Wood

yeh I tried that but it didn't solve it.... I had to delete my configurations to fix the problem.

Anna Wood wrote:

Reply to
will