random lines missing from drawings

I'm trying to create a drawing of an exploded view but the drawing is randomly missing lines from the model. If I orientate the assembly a
different way or do a named view lines dissapear in other areas. I have checked the model and it all looks ok.
Any ideas? (I'm using Solidworks 2005 and haven't had this problem before).
sorry... fixed it. It was quality setting of the wireframe. I was just changing quality setting in Assembly/of shaded.