Novice Question (dimensioning)

I am an absolute beginner in Solidworks. I have managed to create parts, combine them into an assembly and to calculate the center of mass. My problem is that I have no idea at all of how to show distances to this point on the drawing. The CM is a point in space that is not on any physical feature. The result that I'm trying to achive is a drawing showing my assembly with dimension lines from the origin to the Center of Mass. (Solidworks 2003 SP3.1) Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Reply to
Jeff Beam

Jeff,

I sent you a macro to accomplish what you want...hopefully, via your email address. Also had some "directions" on what you do, or can do, with macros...

MrPickles

Reply to
Mr. Pickles