Dimensioning problems with arcs or circles

We're using SW2005, 0.1. When opening existing drawings containing arcs
or circles, the dimensionwitness lines often move to a minimum or
maximum quadrant instead of remaining in the center. Also when placing
a linear dimension between small circles; often times one of the circle
quadrants is selected instead of the center of the circle. Having to
continuously zoom in and out to properly dimension becomes annoying
quickly.
As this did not happen in SW 2003 that we upgraded from; is there any
setting to turn off this type of inferencing, or a filter toggle that
will select only centers of circles?
Thanks in advance,
Greg
Reply to
glb
The dimensioning problem for new dimensions including circles/arcs has been supposedly fixed in the next SP (2.0). I've not seen the dimensions changing on drawings from previous versions.
Reply to
Jo

Site Timeline