Dimensioning problems with arcs or circles

We're using SW2005, 0.1. When opening existing drawings containing arcs or circles, the dimensionwitness lines often move to a minimum or maximum quadrant instead of remaining in the center. Also when placing a linear dimension between small circles; often times one of the circle quadrants is selected instead of the center of the circle. Having to continuously zoom in and out to properly dimension becomes annoying quickly.

As this did not happen in SW 2003 that we upgraded from; is there any setting to turn off this type of inferencing, or a filter toggle that will select only centers of circles?

Thanks in advance, Greg

Reply to
glb

The dimensioning problem for new dimensions including circles/arcs has been supposedly fixed in the next SP (2.0). I've not seen the dimensions changing on drawings from previous versions.

Reply to
Jo