Vellum and HP 120 Printer

Hello,

Is there a vellum paper that will work in an HP 120 printer? (I can run Clearprint (16# 1000H) through the machine, but the ink runs

- no good.) I'm looking for 24"x36" sheets - but will go to a roll feeder if I have to. Thanks, VM

Reply to
Vaughn McIlrath

Most commercial paper suppliers have inkjet vellum in rolls and sheets. We get ours from Re-Print / Drafix:

Paul Turvill

Reply to
Vaughn McIlrath