Vellum and HP 120 Printer

Hello,
Is there a vellum paper that will work in an HP 120 printer? (I can run Clearprint (16# 1000H) through the machine, but the ink runs
- no good.) I'm looking for 24"x36" sheets - but will go to a roll feeder if I have to. Thanks, VM
Most commercial paper suppliers have inkjet vellum in rolls and sheets. We get ours from Re-Print / Drafix: http://www.re-print.com ____

Thanks. I'll try them. The catch may be that the printer doesn't like vellum. VM