viz renderer /acad2004adt

I've been using ACAD for a long time and 3dstudio max also.

I've just purchased acad2004adt.

I tried linking a acad file into its viz renderer.

Am I being dumb or something...... Thickness attributes of lines don't seem to be linked into the viz renderer. All my walls become flat. That's crap!!!!!

Can I change this??

Reply to
Henry

Walls created as ADT objects? They are 3D for me when I bring them into Viz Render.

Is the entire drawing in 2D, or just the walls?

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew Taylor

All lines with thickness attributes become 2D in Viz Renderer. 3dfaces are OK.

I'm not a great fan of ADT. I prefer to model surfaces and polygons, rather than ADT objects. I don't even use solids very often. If I'm modelling buildings, I very often simply change the thicknesses of lines (plan) to get walls.

"Matthew Taylor" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@brightview.com:

Reply to
Henry