Will Architectural Desktop 3.3 live with AutoCAD 2004?

I have ADT 3.0 & would like to upgrade to ADT 3.3 or ADT 2004. I am not sure what I can afford. Is it possible though to have ADT 3.3 & ACAD 2004 run well on the same machine?

-Storm

Storm Petrel

Yes. I have both on the same computer. But DO NOT have both versions open at the same time unless you love to flirt with disaster.

Reply to
George B