Will Architectural Desktop 3.3 live with AutoCAD 2004?

I have ADT 3.0 & would like to upgrade to ADT 3.3 or ADT 2004. I am not
sure what I can afford. Is it possible though to have ADT 3.3 & ACAD 2004
run well on the same machine?
-Storm

Storm Petrel
Yes. I have both on the same computer. But DO NOT have both versions open at the same time unless you love to flirt with disaster.
Reply to
George B