A neat place to go

Here's a place that we go for blacksmithing classes and some fun events in south central Minnesota. I'm not advertising the place, I just
thought you'd be interested in the pictures. Some of you might even recognize a famous face:
http://www.tunnelmillcrafts.com/MillPix/MillPix.htm
That's a 500 pound Little Giant in a couple of the pictures. And, how about those gypsy wagons?
Chilla, you might want to see if you can get to this website. I manage it, but it's in a whole different hosting system.
Pete Stanaitis ------------------------