I just got a new firepot, It is a little different

I just bought a "Czech" firepot. I have been looking for one for many years.
You can read about it here:
http://www.spaco.org/Blacksmithing/Pictures/MiscellaneousPictures.htm
Pete Stanaitis ----------------
Could you put some more up on this pot? I would like to study it some more. How do you like it? How much and where? etc.
thanks, dave

Hi, Dave. Here are my responses to your questions:
More to Dave's request for more info on the Czech firepot: In Havard Berglund's recent book, ""The Art of Traditional Blacksmithing, A Norwegian Perspective" (English Edition Copyrighted 2011), he discussed this firepot. He has one and says he is very happy with it. He devotes page 25 to it, with 4 pictures. He calls the "cheeks" "bananas".
Pete Stanaitis ---------------