Blacksmith Tooling Pictures from Trip

Back in 1999, we took an ABANA European tour to Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic. We saw lots of neat stuff. We took lots of pictures
using an ancient art called "film photography". So it took a long time for me to decide to scan these babies in and process them for best results. Here, in this new webpage, I have some pix of blacksmith tooling, both hand and machine, that, I hope, you will find of some interest:
http://www.spaco.org/Blacksmithing/Pictures/Eurotools/EuroToolGallery1.htm
Pete Stanaitis ---------------------