Bending jig

Have any of you seen this? Does it seem worth the money? I've watched this thing on ebay for a couple of years, made a couple of small
segments of it for myself (not with the same quality or thickness of steel) and keep thinking it looks pretty good.
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blacksmith-metalworking-Bending-forming-ULTRA JIG-Watch-the-Video-/151119896221?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232f729e9d>
There's another one for less money at:
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blacksmith-bending-jig-forge-anvil-blacksmithing-tool-Watch-the-video-demo-/151118608671?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232f5ef91f
Pretty sure they're not the same guy and the second one is a lot less complete and made from smaller stock, but anyway, just thought I'd ask for your opinions.
Best regards, Bert
--
Molon Labe. To those who have served or are serving the cause of
freedom whether in peace or in war at home or abroad thank you. Si vis
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blacksmith-metalworking-Bending-forming-ULTRA-JIG-Watch-the-Video-/151119896221?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232f729e9d
Bert