Bending jig

Have any of you seen this? Does it seem worth the money? I've watched
this thing on ebay for a couple of years, made a couple of small
segments of it for myself (not with the same quality or thickness of
steel) and keep thinking it looks pretty good.

There's another one for less money at:

Pretty sure they're not the same guy and the second one is a lot less
complete and made from smaller stock, but anyway, just thought I'd ask
for your opinions.
Best regards,
Bert
Reply to