Bullhammer 125

I would like to post about the Bullhammer 125 I have for sale but would like to know if it is ok to post for sale stuff on this newsgroup, please let me
know what your feelings are.
Spencer Meffert snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
I think an occasional FS posting is appropriate. Here are some suggestions:
1. Provide your location, please. 2. Please if it's up for auction (ebay) put "FA" in the header and only put "FS" in the header if you have one fixed price. 3. If you are willing to do shipping it would be nice to know if you have a relationship with a shipper. If you only want local pickup it's great to say that up front.
Thanks for asking! - GWE