Homemade anvil from railroad track and 4140 steel

That's a VERY smart idea!!!

I did that with some heavy stuff.

Ignoramus20860

How often do you get new mail carriers on your route? :)

Reply to
John Husvar

Those heavy ones, I took to the post office (50 lbs of stuff in one priority mail flat rate box).

I recently sold two "hand taps" for FOUR INCH screw diameter. 4-4 thread, 4" bolt, four threads per inch. Each of these taps weighed 26 lbs. Really something to be seen and held to be appreciated. Definitely not your usual tap from Ace Hardware. I shipped then via priority mail flat rate.

Ignoramus22416

Yes, I saw those pictures. Those definitely aren't usually in stock at the neighborhood store. I wouldn't place a bet that our local store couldn't order them though. :)

Reply to
John Husvar