hydraulic press for sale

Hello:
I have a 64 ton hydraulic press. All it needs to run is the hoses
(plumbing) everything is otherwise complete. Frame, stand, motor (5 hp
220 Single phase be wired for 440) pump, tank, filters...everything but
the hose..is even wired for 110 for the switches. Upper/lower limits
and foot control.
It is a very heavy "H" frame with easy to remove uppper and lower dies.
I even have an extra set of die blanks..flattening dies are in it
presently.
I want to get it out of my studio. Haven't finished it in 8 years so I
doubt I ever will. Just don't see the need to have something taking up
space that I don't use.
It's located in my studio here in the Las Vegas, Nevada..It CAN be
loaded (broken down) in a 3/4T truck and we have drive up access for
$3000.00..price may be open to discussion. I figure about $250.00 to
fnish the press. All it needs is the plumbing.
Take care.. Direct e-mails please..
JP Hrisoulas
Reply to
atarbaktar